Human Services - Child Support Services

Human Services
102 Main Avenue North
P.O. Box 340
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
Phone: 218-683-7084
Fax: 218-683-7013

Services Available

Either parent of a child may receive certain support services.

Parents who do not receive public assistance can apply for services at their county child support office. They are charged a one-time fee.

Parents who receive public assistance for a child whose other parent does not live with them are automatically referred for child support services. These parents do not pay a fee.

Services we cannot help with

You may wish to consult an attorney for assistance with the above issues.

For more detailed information you may call the Minnesota Department of Human Services Interactive Voice Response
case and payment information line at:
(651)215-5630 (Twin Cities Area)
1(800)657-3512 (outside Twin Cities calling area)